Select Page

Finding Medicare Forms

Searching for a Medicare form to file a claim, request an appeal, or for Medicare to give someone access to your personal health information?

Maybe you’ve been working past the age of 65, have had health coverage through an employer (yours or your spouse’s), and are now ready to enroll in Medicare Part B. If so, you’ll most likely need to fill out CMS forms 40B and L564 and take those to your local Social Security office to start Part B coverage. You can find those particular forms on, too, under “Enrollment Forms.”

To get the Medicare form you need, visit and find the situation that applies to you. (Just click the “Medicare.Gov” button below.)

We invite you to email your comments. Or you may give us a call.


  • Phone:  713-663-7275

  • Cell:  713-540-7275

  • Fax: 281-254-7921